Hi! My name is Kevin, and I live in New York with Danielle. My interests include programming, economics, and urbanism. In my free time, I like to try out new restaurants (New York has a lot of them) and surf the web.
I grew up in Johns Creek, GA, where I had an idyllic, suburban childhood full of high school gossip and bubble tea. After that, I studied computer science at Duke, before working on mobile APIs and notifications infrastructure at Asana. Now I'm an algo engineer at Hudson River Trading.
Sometimes web forms complain that my last name has too few letters and ask me to fix it.
Me around the Internet
Things I've done
- Relational algebra interpreter (demo, code)
- Rapidly-exploring random tree visualization (demo)
- Integrated robotics system for the Amazon Picking Challenge (video, code)
- Controller for a simulated robot arm (video, code, writeup)
- Compilers course (code, book)
- Approximate Nearest-Neighbor Search and Rapidly-Exploring Random Trees (pdf)
- The kinesin-13 KLP10A motor regulates oocyte spindle length and affects EB1 binding without altering microtubule growth rates (PubMed)
- Genetic Validation of the TsNcd Construct (pdf)
- Four archived USAPL Georgia state records in the Teen (18-19), 123 lb weight class (records)
- 2017 Webby Award for Asana Mobile (award)
- Making Asana's API better (blog)
- Making Asana's mobile apps better (blog 1, blog 2)
- Boards in Asana (blog)